Monday, November 25, 2002

MONDAY MISSION

 1. Have you ever made a wish that came true? Lewis & Clark, Northwestern School of Law.

2. How about any wishes that you are happy never came true? Yep. You know who you are, psycho.

3. Do you like who you are? Are you the person you hoped you would become? Ehh...I'm still "becoming". I like myself mostly, I wish I could stop swearing so much, though. And I wish I had better fashion sense. But overall I'm pretty happy, or at least I feel like I'm headed in the right direction.

4. I recently found some job applications that I never turned in. Back in 1986 I intended to apply at "County Seat" and "Chess King" but got an offer from Penny's (where I worked all through college). It was a good thing, since only one of the three is still around. Have you ever applied for positions, or had any interviews, where you later are glad you never got the job? Not really. When I go get a job, I only apply to places I really want to work.

5. While on the topic of career opportunities, what was your very first "real" job? What job was the most embarrassing? My first "real" job was working at the Levi's outlet store at Lake of the Ozarks. As for embarassing, I don't think I've worked anywhere I'm ashamed of...hey, at least I've paid my way through life on my own.

6. Speaking of news, have you had your 15 minutes of fame yet? Such as being in the newspaper, on television, linked on a high-profile site or otherwise caught in the spotlight of the media? I hope not. I've been on t.v. and in the newspaper, but not as a representative of me, only for the fraternity.

7. In the USA, many of us will celebrate Thanksgiving this week. Do you celebrate Thanksgiving (or something like it)? Do you enjoy getting together will your extended family for these types of celebrations? I do indeed celebrate. I have always enjoyed getting together with my extended family, whenever I could. I'll miss them dreadfully this year.

1 comment: